[PD] [moonlib/mknob] cursor display reset

Raphaël Ilias phae.ilias at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 20:06:01 CET 2014

Hi list,

I love [mknob] because it's a compact GUI...

However when it has to be "re-drawn" the cursor "resets" to the vertical
position (12 o'clock).

This happen when minimizing the patch's window, or when [mknob] is put
inside a graph-on-parent subpatch and you open or move this subpatch (or
abstraction) : the knob cursor is reset to 12 o'clock.

Is it just me ? I'm on Window$ Vista with pd-extended 0.43.4
Or, has this inconvenient always existed ?

Thanks,

Raphaël