[PD] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Extending Vanilla (was Cyclone help patches & issue list)

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 23:37:47 CET 2014

If we separate the externals into repos with a standardized Makefile, I imagine they should build fine for both vanilla and l2ork. I see overlap here that’s more advantageous then having all the former Pd-extended externals being maintained on Sourceforge and updated on Github for l2ork.

Again, hate to sound like a broken record, but I’d spearhead this effort as soon as I get time again in a few weeks.
--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>