[PD] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Extending Vanilla (was Cyclone help patches & issue list)

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 15:23:33 CET 2014

It’s hard to read the intentions behind text without knowing the person. I’ve met a good number of people on this list but not everyone.

I think the point of my last mail was more: “we started having a discussion about moving extended/ the extended externals forward in a community manner and, as it seems to me, we keep digressing into PD-L2ork”. It’s good to hear the technical things you have learned with the project that might help this effort out, but we don’t really need other details at this time.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>