[PD] finding source file of vanilla object

Jonghyun Kim agitato816 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 20:56:11 CET 2014

I have an additional question. Where is the compiled binary file?

I found the source code of [metro] at x_time.c, and I would to know where
is the compiled binary, *metro.pd_linux*

I tried to find, but no result. Where is the *metro.pd_linux*?

akntk at umi:~$ sudo find / -name metro.pd_linux
akntk at umi:~$

Thanks,
akntk