[PD] future PD-extended development

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 22:17:21 CET 2014

I do get you’re point though, moving forward doesn’t necessarily involve changing a ton of things. At the very least, we can start by getting the externals to build easily for/with Pd vanilla. As I said before, I have a few scripts that do this on Linux already I can look into further.

I just got all excited thinking about how the GIthub approach for OpenFrameworks *really* helped it explode development-wise, but it’s also a relatively young project compared to Pd. I think by “break up the SVN” I’m trying to see if there are some ways to increase ease of access for people who want to step up and maintain an external.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>