[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 117, Issue 84

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 06:55:32 CET 2014

I’m always a little suspicious of node & ruby stuff as it’s even more of a moving target than older stuff. At least tcl/tk is not changing it’s api every 6 months.

Also, if you’re going that direction and have any ideas on abstracting gui communication, let us know for libpd.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>