[PD] low latency network video stream display

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 22:58:00 CET 2014

I finally got it to work with gst-1.0 with great performance (about 100 ms
latency) (I have to remove gstreamer-vaapi module)
but gst-1.0 doesn't seem to work with v4l2loopback

so I'll try to make a gst-0.10 pipeline to do the same and use v4l2loopback
or pdgst
or maybe it's time to dig into pdgst and build it with gst-1.0...

I'll let you know what works

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr