[PD] [moonlib/mknob] cursor display reset

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 29 14:34:48 CET 2014

On 29-12-14 12:38, Raphaël Ilias wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No one has the same issue with [mknob] ?
> (see my previous message below)

Same behaviour with 0.44.0-extended-20141228 in Xubuntu Linux 64 bit.
The help-patch states it is an adaptation of [hsl], but that works as
expected within a sub-patch. So probably something went wrong adapting.
You could make a bug report
(http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/_list/tickets?source=navbar),
improving the change it will get fixed sometime.

> Cheers,
>
> Raphaël

Greetings,

Fred Jan