[PD] moog

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 19:05:59 CET 2014

Hi David,

> It'd certainly be interesting to see an what actual implementation
> of this does, rather than just some matlab plots.

An actual implementation is provided in the MoogFF filter in Super
Collider, you can just download and try it out. The code of the object is
also provided somewhere, as it is a source code.

I'd like to understand pd's [moog~] object one day, and implement it with
[fexpr~] or something. Maybe I'll do this other one as well.

Cheers