[PD] query dsp state

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 21:40:51 CET 2015

Hi, thanks for all your responses. Indeed the issue was how to reflect
dsp state right away when a patch is loaded. I want a thing like
[output~] for help patches which are supposed to work with all Pd
flavors vanilla, extended and L2Ork. Claude's trick with [sig~ 1] and
a delayed [snapshot~] seems to do a good job, see attached. Thank you
Claude.

Katja