[PD] SDIF files in Pd

Gilberto Agostinho gilbertohasnofb at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:20:30 CET 2015

Hi Peiman,

On 13/01/15 16:52, peiman khosravi wrote:
>  From what I remember, sinusoids~ doesn't actually read sdif files
> directly. It accepts lists of frequencies and amplitudes. You should
> be able to design something like that in pure pd. (Look at the partial
> analysis example patch.)

You are absolutely correct, it has been some long time since I last used
SDIF on Max, so I actually mixed up things here. Indeed your description
of [sinusoids~] is correct, and I can't quite remember which object was

On 13/01/15 16:52, peiman khosravi wrote:
> I just came across this:http://mtg.upf.edu/people/eakin?p=Pd%20Stuff
> So it looks like you can read sdif files in pd.

That looks great, indeed that is what I am looking for! The only problem
I am having so far is that these externals are compiled for Linux 32-bit
and I couldn't compile them myself in Linux 64-bit. I will give it one
more try later on, let's see how it goes.

Thanks and take care,
Gilberto Agostinho