[PD] moog

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 04:44:32 CET 2015

well, maybe I got excited too soon, not much else shows up in the paper
that can be related to the moog code...

Well, I tried making a first draft in a patch of what the code seems to be
for me. You can find it attached if someone else cares to collaborate. But
it is now getting quite mysterious/weird again. Though it seems is just
some 4th order filter, nothing too crazy.

cheers