[PD] First preview for cyclone 0.57

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 15 21:41:40 CET 2015

Hi Alexandre,

> Hi, as I was discussing in another thread, the [reson~] object could
> be explicitly described as a "Resonant Bandpass" in the help file,
> just like in Max.
I am just updating the help patches and improve the texts with help from
the Max documentation, so this was one likely change :-).

The patches are now free from pddp dependency and have an always working
and vanilla-compatible DSP status indicator (improved [output~] or a new
[dspSwitch~]) abstraction.

Progress is slow, but ongoing.

> Cheers
Greetings,