[PD] [PD-announce] ISSTC 2015 Submissions due March 1

Kerry Hagan klhagan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 09:55:01 CET 2015

Hi all,

The Irish Sound, Science and Technology Association announced a call for submissions for its 2015 Convocation, held in Limerick, Ireland, August 12-13.

It has four tracks: music, workshops, art and papers/posters. It's open to all nationalities, ages, etc.

The theme is "Resonance and Recapitulation: Echo of a Renaissance," tied very closely to the past year of events in Limerick City, but we are accepting submissions outside the theme, as usual. More information is available at the link below.

Miller Puckette (whom you all know) is our keynote this year, and we're very excited to have him.

So please submit. All instructions, information, explanation of the theme, etc., can be found here: http://issta.ie/index.php/call-2015/ and the deadline is March 1.

Thanks,

Kerry

www.kerrylhagan.net