[PD] clock delay skewed in nw port

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 00:40:01 CET 2015

Hi list,Any idea why clock_delay would create a delay that is rougly 2.5 times longer than what it is supposed to be?
It's weird because I can send a long stream of mouse motion messages from node-webkit to Pd, and receive the response fast enough that I can't detect the latency when I move objects around on the screen.  When I click a [bng], the message to change the button black is received immediately, but the message to "un-flash" the button is sent way too late.  I don't think it's a problem with socket latency, but on the other hand I can't think of what I've changed on the Pd side that would mess with the clock.
This is on a virtual machine running Debian testing (Jessie) 32-bit.  Pd Vanilla's bng time looks fine on the same machine.
-Jonathan