[PD] [PD-announce] Linux Audio Conference 2015 - Extension of Deadline

Albert Graef aggraef at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:40:25 CET 2015

[Sorry for cross-posting, please distribute.]

The Linux Audio Conference submissions deadline has been extended for
another week! Please note the new deadline:

    Sunday, Feb 8th, 2015 (23:59 HAST)

So, if you were considering to submit a paper but couldn't make up your
mind yet, here is your chance to become active! Never forget that this
conference lives through the people participating in it.

February 8th is the new deadline for all submission types: papers,
music, installations, workshop proposals.

Check out the link below for more info:
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2015/participation

Note that as usual we have created two different OpenConf instances: one
for the submission of regular papers, lightning talks and poster
sessions, and a second one for music, installations and workshop
proposals. For the latter, please also check the detailed instructions
at http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2015/download/lac2015-call-for-miw.pdf.

If you have any questions concerning your submission, please don't
hesitate to contact us at lac at linuxaudio.org, or through our #lac2015
IRC channel on freenode.net.

Please spread this information to anyone who might be interested.

We look forward to your submissions and hope to meet you in Mainz in
April!

Sincerely,
The LAC 2015 Organizing Team

--