[PD] Pd node-webkit port

s p sebpiq at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:25:04 CET 2015

Hi! Sorry for the slow answer. I've asked Forrest who is the developer for
NoFlo-ui, and he answered that there is indeed subpatch support for
noflo-ui. He suggests that if we are interested we should use directly
noflo-ui, because it already runs the-graph which is just the raw graph
library, and supports a simple protocol to add/remove/connect and so on
nodes. He says there would be a bit of work to make it feel / look more
like Pd, but I think they are interested as well as they would like to have
more flexibility in there to support other use cases. He also linked me to
somebody's repo who did exactly what I mention above for SuperCollider :
https://github.com/jonnor/sndflo

I'm going to start experimenting with this as soon as I have a bit of time
(next week should be good), and I'll come back to you if interested :)

--

*Sébastien Piquemal*

 -----* @sebpiq*
 ----- http://github.com/sebpiq