[PD] I2S audio possibilities

Brian Fay ovaltinevortex at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 00:01:08 CET 2015

Thanks for the info, my experience with USB was pretty similar - had to run
Pd in headless mode (no X), and definitely needed to do a lot of tweaking
before things were satisfying.

The Wolfson sounds like it could be a little bit of work to get running,
but I'm glad to hear that the quality is good. I'll keep an eye on it and
see if they do anything to support the new model of the Pi.