[PD] notein midi bangs

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 20:55:39 CET 2015

[notein] returns both the note on event and the note off event (aka vel = 0), so that explains half of your events. If you only want to catch only note on events, you should use [stripnote]:

[notein]
|          \
[stripnote]

[select 36]

[bang< — now only bangs on a note on event

This probably solves half your problem ...

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>