[PD] new raspberries

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 21:40:10 CET 2015

Hello,

I got that new Raspberry Pi model 2b. It is indeed much faster than b
or b+ in practice, but alarmingly, I can't get useful sound from Pd.
Continuous dropouts, no matter if built-in output or USB sound card
(iMic) is used. I've built puredata 0.46-2 from Raspbian jessie
source, for sure it has real time prio (can verify when starting Pd
with option -verbose). No clue what is going on here, so far.

Katja