[PD] new raspberries

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 22:38:42 CET 2015

Aplay can play a .wav file without trouble, so it is not a general
problem with the audio hardware or drivers on Pi 2b.

I installed command htop to see CPU load per core. It's interesting,
the load switches from one core to another, and sometimes they all
seem to be almost idle even with a heavy Pd patch running.

Katja