[PD] new raspberries

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 23:30:03 CET 2015

Claude, thanks for the hint. My /boot/config.txt shows no special
settings, so I guess the CPU is at a fixed frequency. It says that
'700 MHz is the default' (while model 2B should be at 900 MHz). Seems
I downloaded the 'newest' Raspbian too early (the day after model 2B's
release)... Will try again.

Katja