[PD] any pitch synchronous granulator external?

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 10:56:54 CET 2015

Hi josep,

On 10/02/2015 09:13, Jeppi Jeppi wrote:
> Hi,
> I would need a granulator external for pd (osx) which would allow fof
> like synthesis, that is, pitch synchronous granulation with fine control
> over the grain envelope.

Maybe Granita might be of interest. It is neither an extern nor
abstraction, gut the dsp part can be easily separted from the GUI.
It is Pd-vanilla compatible, so - although I never tested it on osx - I
think it should work: https://gitorious.org/granita

For syncronous granulation just leave the Speed and Duration controls
linked (i.e. min and max always the same..)

There is also a small demo video on vimeo: http://vimeo.com/36609964

Hope this helps.
Lorenzo.