[PD] Problem running GEM on pd vanilla version

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Feb 13 06:29:50 CET 2015

I think you should add the path to the Gem folder not to "Startup..."
but to "Path..."

once done this, you can load Gem using one of the following methods:

1. add "Gem" to "Startup..." and then restart Pd
2. add an Object in the Patch where you want to use Gem:
	[declare -lib Gem], then re-open this patch
3. use the Object from the Gem library you want to use with the folder
added to it [Gem/gemwin] provided that you have added the directory
under that folder in "Startup..."

hope that helps.

Further reading:
http://puredata.info/docs/faq/how-do-i-install-externals-and-help-files