[PD] Miller's Moogfilter

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 13 21:08:54 CET 2015

The resonant frequency is a signal input - you shouldn't have to use snapshot~
to convert that to a message.

On reading this, it seems to me I should make the "resonance" a separate
signal input too.  (It wasn't voltage controlled on the original module, but
that's no reason not to allow it now :)

cheers