[PD] [PD-announce] Pure Data mini-Con 2015 Call for works/papers/anything Pd

richard duckworth via Pd-announce pd-announce at lists.iem.at
Mon Feb 16 20:39:20 CET 2015

Hi everybody!
2015 Dublin Pd min-Con is happening – 26th + 27th June (with optional spill on the 28th?!) – at Dept. of Music, Trinity College Dublin. Keynote speaker is Pd'er/composer/perfomer Kerry Hagen from UL (Limerick). The theme is performance+  Contact me for info. etc. We'll be using my blogspot as the official/unofficial dynamically updating online fast 'n' lite  'Con-hub'. Can we say middle of April for proposals, though no worthy projects will be turned away (hence the spill day!). In other words, if you're crazy busy approaching the deadline, then it's OK to submit a bit late.    Blues Petroleum

|   |
| Blues PetroleumPure Data mini-con Friday 4th Day 11:00 David Collier      presentation composition in pd 11:30 Ricky Graham      presentation live performance system in pd 12:00 Marco Donnarummo             paper  |
|  |
| View on bluespetroleum.blogspot.ie | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |