[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 119, Issue 47

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:40:03 CET 2015

I use qlist for this since that’s what its for: playing back delta-time sequenced data. Read the OSC data in and pump it into a qlist with each message as a list which the new built-in osc objects make even easier. Then you can save and play it back later.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>