[PD] Switching from Pd-extended 0.42.5 to 0.43.4 - externals, missing

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu Feb 19 06:50:19 CET 2015

Yes,

after checking out what was in the folder it looked like it wasn't compiled.
The help files were there but not the nroute.pd_linux.

For now I did it the easy way by copyiing the old folder from 0.42.5 into
0.43.4 and it worked.

Unfortunately there is a lot more missing so I'll have to keep investigating
further ...

Ingo