[PD] IP cam to GEM

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:40:35 CET 2015

Dear list,

I would like to have 6 full HD IP cams on a local network projected live
stream via 6 computers on the same network. Is there any solution than
pix_vlc? If no is pix_vlc already part of pd-extended or I have to compile
it from source? What are the basic commands for the pix_vlc object? Is
there somewhere a full help file to it?
Sorry for asking, but I used it some years ago last time, and it was a pain
i the a** to get all the dependences and make it work at the end on debian.
Now I would use mac, windows and linux, as it is hard to find 6 computers
with the same parameters in a gallery :)

Thanks for any hints in advance:

Popesz