[PD] [Bulk] Re: automatically get chord from sequence of notes?

Alessio Degani alessio.degani at ymail.com
Sun Feb 22 12:26:23 CET 2015

On 22/02/2015 07:36, Rivoire David wrote:
> Where can I find YIN patch ?

I'm not sure about the algorithm implemented, but pitch detection in PD
can be achieved in different ways.
you can use fiddle~
(http://cargocollective.com/max-pd-tutorial/pitch-detection)
or the bindings for aubio, aubiopitch~
(http://puredata.info/downloads/aubio)
to name a few...

I can't remember right now, but there is another object called pitch~ or
something like that

Cheers

--
a.