[PD] Update cyclone maintenance

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 02:54:12 CET 2015

I guess I can help you with teeth~, it's really supposed to be darn simple
as hell. The filter formulas is not a problem for me. I guess I could help
and just try and do it.

"The objects you mentioned, apparantly happened to be part of cyclone, in
the 'cyclone sub-library', but I cannot find them anymore in the code"

I had the idea they were around and vanished.

"Some of the objects exist in zexy, but not all"

But with some other name, right? Cause I tried to instantiate these objects
and they just didn't show up. I'd like to know which ones are in zexy and
how to call them up.

> I could try to implement them in code

Me too, maybe I could collaborate. I've been meaning to start coding
objects for a long while now.

cheers