[PD] IP cam to GEM

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:27:40 CET 2015

Antoine,

do you mean from source should be built with MinGW? The executable pack
does not work with the VLC backend?
Anyway, could you send me just an example how you use the vlc backend in
Gem with a patch?
Is it already part of pd-extended or I have to build it from source?
Thanks for the blog link, it was very useful.