[PD] knowing if there's anything connected to an [inlet~] in a subpatch or abstraction

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 24 20:35:42 CET 2015

Hi Alexandre,

Some cyclone objects (bitand~, bitor~, bitxor~, pong~, Scope~) change
their behaviour depending upon a signal is connected to an inlet.

It uses functionality outside the official Pd API (m_pd.h), so depending
on your point of view they are illegal or just unstable. The part of the
framework providing the functionality is actually called 'unstable' :-).

Fred Jan