[PD] pd-extended on Fedora 21

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Sat Feb 28 13:44:53 CET 2015

Kjetil Matheussen <k.s.matheussen at gmail.com> schrieb am Sat Feb 28 2015 at
12:33:52:

> Yes, libpds is based on pd-extended and apparently runs find in fc21.
> Needed this patch:
>
> https://github.com/kmatheussen/libpd/commit/c10ff310fae8f1e7b1853b9488ce3888d491ac3d
> (or simply just replace wish8.5 with "wish8.6" in s_inter.c)

Thanks. This patch seem to only address the Tcl/Tk version. As I have
wish8.5 installed that's not a problem anymore.
The problem is that either
a) the pd version I can build can't create a osc~ object, or
b) pd won't even build
depending on which sources ( svn, git, tar.bz2 ) and build instructions I
use. (Currently I'm stuck with a lua issue.)
In both cases I think that the build instructions I could find are
incomplete or wrong and thus my result is broken.