[PD] Pd changelog error re list/text to/fromsymbol (was: Parse/split symbol by delimiters)

JF saintidle at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 13:13:03 CET 2015

Thanks Jack, [list tosymbol] looks perfect.

There seems to be an error in the release log in the Pd documentation html and elsewhere...

0.46-0
"New [text tosymbol] and [text fromsymbol] to allow string manipulation."

I was wondering why [text tosymbol] wouldn't create.

I presume this is meant to read [list tosymbol] etc. and not [text]?

Thanks all, John.