[PD] Updating Pd-Extended

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 3 19:19:50 CET 2015

On 2015-03-03 03:05 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Pd-extended is in need of a new maintainer.  Obviously, I can't keep up these days. I'm happy to help anyone get up to speed.

I want to participate in the maintenance, but it is probably much more
complex than fixing some minor issues in cyclone. Assuming more people
are interested but in a similar situation, is there a way to split it up
in more manageable pieces? It would be more of a community effort then,
which is always preferable.

> .hc

Fred Jan