[PD] Is there a way to get the canvas my object is at runtime ?

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:26:58 CET 2015

hi,

thanks for your answer, but I was wondering if there is a way to retrieve
it without saving it.
I'm porting a Max lib to Pd which uses such a thing in Max (which is
possible since SDK 6).
If it's not possible I would have to rewrite *a lot* of the lib code. :-(

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr