[PD] Is there a way to get the canvas my object is at runtime ?

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 21:26:11 CET 2015

actually, the function take a t_object* as an argument, not a pointer to
the class structure
is there a way to access the class a t_object belong to from the t_object
itself ?
if no, I will have to change each call to that function to pass a class
structure pointer instead of just the t_object.
but correct me if i'm wrong

--
do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr