[PD] Updating Pd-Extended

Martin Peach chakekatzil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:43:59 CET 2015

You can build single libraries in the sourceforge repository at
http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/
Run make in the externals directory with the name of the library, for
example 'make cyclone'. The valid commands are all in the
externals/Makefile.
A problem with this for WindowsOS is that vanilla is built with MSVC and
extended with MinGW, they use different c runtime libraries, so some things
like file operations will crash Pd.
Martin