[PD] VLC 2.1.x and Gem

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:38:45 CET 2015

Hi Etienne,

you can also make a Gstreamer pipeline that writes to a v4l2loopback
since it's available in the 14.04 repos, I think it's easier than ffmpeg
solution
But you'll have to make a different pipeline for each like with pdgst.

btw, I just tested VLC plugin and successfully display a video stream into
Gem with libvlc-dev version 2.2.0pre2 on Ubuntu 14.10 64bit

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr