[PD] VLC 2.1.x and Gem

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 02:53:41 CET 2015

according to the backtrace, you have liblua 5.1, I have 5.2, maybe an
upgrade could be worth a try ?
also I'm using pd-vanilla, but i don't think this is the root of the issue

btw could you open the stream with vlc and this configuration ?
is it an internet stream I can play from Bruxelles ?

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr