[PD] VLC 2.1.x and Gem

Etienne Landon landon.etienne at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:30:17 CET 2015

I saw the backtrace saying things about lua, I'll try and update.
Maybe I could give a shot to a vanilla, is there any difference in lua
version between vanilla and extended ?

I can open the streams with VLC, with 2.0.8 it doesn't work fine but with
2.1 and 2.2 I had no issue. You can try this one for instance (I have
many), these are weather or tourism cam:
rtmp://5.196.77.94:1935/live/rouen.stream
or
rtmp://5.196.77.94:1935/live/plougonvelin.stream

Thanks again !