[PD] Update cyclone maintenance

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:18:02 CET 2015

Hi, I have a question about upper case letters in the begining of some
objects like [Uzi] and [Scope~] in cyclone. Why is that? In Pd it does make
a difference by the way, not in Max.

Anyway, if one would change that, old patches would need to be updated as
well, which is a bummer, but even so I think it's preferable not to deal
with knowing which objects need the upper case or not, and for no apparent
particular reason. One way or another, I wonder why it happened, anyone?

cheers