[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 120, Issue 9

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 19:58:57 CET 2015

Chris and I have some ideas on this and it would not be very difficult, as
opposed to either restarting Pd-extended or building an entirely new
gui/app. We have a start but, I hate to sound like a broken record, neither
he nor I have been able to put any time into it yet. Hopefully soon.

The basic ideas is a simple set of scripts which help you download rebuild
library binaries or optional download and build the sources. As a start,
they could be integrated into Vanilla as a gui plugin. Again, totally
doable right now for an "extended" vanilla.

--
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika