[PD] Update cyclone maintenance

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 5 21:34:45 CET 2015

Hi Alexandre, pd-list,

These are the objects:
Append, Borax, Bucket, Clip, Decode, Histo, MouseState, Peak, Table,
TogEdge, Through, Uzi, Clip~, Line~, Scope~, Snapshot~.

It appears Hans already implemented lowercase object names for all but
Table, and a lowercase version with "cyclone/" prefixed for most (append
and Table being the exception).

Fred Jan