[PD] uzi redundancy and how to load kalashnikov as uzi

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Mar 5 22:01:28 CET 2015

On 03/05/2015 09:56 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

>> > Moreover, the cyclone version has upper case U... we were discussing here
>> > if we could make a lower case alias,
> i have missed that discussion, but cyclone's uppercasing is a *design
> choice* to make sure that the max compat layer does not conflict with Pd.

oh i see that the discussion is currently going on (i was under the
impression that you *were* discussing it a while ago).

in any case: afair cyclones goal is to allow to easily migrate an old
max-patch to a shiny Pd-patch, rather than make Pd a shallow copy/the
ugly sister of max.
so my point remains.

gsamrd
IOhannes