[PD] VLC plugin - missing openGL headers

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:19:59 CET 2015

this is because Gem relies on OpenGL and thus you need OpenGL header to
build it...

those few line should help to get the right things *before* running
./configure script
apt-get update -qq
apt-get build-dep gem -qq
apt-get install libglfw-dev libglfw3-dev libsdl2-dev -qq

Also to enable vlc plugin you should install libvlc-dev pt-ackage :
apt-get install libvlc-dev

And since there are few discussion on building Gem on Linux, I thing we
should start a "Hpw to build Gem on Ubuntu" wiki page.
Since there are now Travis script to do so automatically it should be quite
straightforward.

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr