[PD] VLC plugin - missing openGL headers

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:47:58 CET 2015

Libtool arranged, but more dependences came out after build-dep gem-qq

 account-plugin-facebook : Depends: libaccount-plugin-generic-oauth but it
is not going to be installed or
                                    ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts
but it is not going to be installed
 libgbm1 : Depends: libgl1-mesa-dri
 liboxideqt-qmlplugin : Depends: liboxideqtcore0 (= 1.4.3-0ubuntu0.14.04.1)
but it is not going to be installed
                        Depends: liboxideqtquick0 (=
1.4.3-0ubuntu0.14.04.1) but it is not going to be installed
 libqt5feedback5 : Depends: libqt5multimedia5 (>= 5.0.2) but it is not
going to be installed
 libqt5quick5 : Depends: libqt5gui5 (>= 5.2.0) but it is not going to be
installed
 libubuntu-application-api-mirserver1 : Depends: libmirserver18 (>=
0.1.8+14.04.20140408.1) but it is not going to be installed
 unity-control-center : Depends: libcheese-gtk23 (>= 3.4.0) but it is not
going to be installed
                        Depends: libcheese7 (>= 3.0.1) but it is not going
to be installed
E: Build-dependencies for gem could not be satisfied.

Stucked totally, Gem from the repo does not install videoVLC plugin.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 5:41 PM, Antoine Villeret <antoine.villeret at gmail.com