[PD] resonators~

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 21:23:48 CET 2015

by the way, attached is my example of the [reson~] filter in my didactic
material in portuguese that plots its frequency response and stuff. It has
3 parameters like each resonator from the bank of resonators in the
[resonator~] object.

note that "decayrate" is supposed to be the "Q" parameter

cheers