[PD] Update cyclone maintenance

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 23:09:30 CET 2015

Ok, downloaded Pd Extended 0.43 and now I see that [uzi] loads the cyclone
version of Uzi and etc...

"*It was this thread at the PD-dev list:*

*[PD-dev] cyclone and
uppercasehttp://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2009-03/013146.html
<http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2009-03/013146.html> *"

Nice, I followed the thread and agree with hans, it makes sense that it
loads that way, but I do add my point where it's a bit of a hassle to
remember which objects have uppercase or not.

cheers